Calendar is updated each month.
20 visits within one-year
How does it work?
Players must purchase a 10-pack or day pass before they can participate in our Open Gyms. A day pass can be purchased online or at the door. A 10-pack will get a player 10 visits on a virtual punch card during open gym hours. We use a digital internal tracking system instead of physical punch cards. For the 10-pack, each time your player comes to our open gym it will count for 1 ‘punch’ in their virtual punch card. When they arrive they will need to check in at reception. They are then allowed to use the basketball gym for all of the open gym hours that day. Open gym hours are ALWAYS found on this page and DO NOT cover weight room usage.
Who can participate in Open Gym Hours?
- Our open gym hours are only open to children 18 years and under.
- We DO NOT allow adults, besides parents or legal guardians in the gym during open gym hours.
- Adults are not allowed to use the facility during open gym hours.
- Open Gym hours are NOT limited to M14 Academy members.
- Each player needs their own 'punch card' and 'punches' are NOT allowed to be shared.